A Beautiful Practice For All Your Dental Needs
We invite you to experience dentistry that is focused on serving you. I have stressed the Golden Rule, and have treated my patients for the past 20 years as family, striving to be considerate, friendly,and gentle. My primary assistant (Evenetta) and my office manager (Sherry), have worked with me for over 20 years.
We pride ourselves on creating a comfortable dental experience and one that will show you how great 'going to the dentist' should be.
We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this reason, our office meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Center for Disease Control) standards. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
We will be more than happy to submit all insurance forms for you and help you recover the most from your benefits. We will do everything we can to help you afford the treatment you need and want. For patients who require major work, a complete payment plan is designed with an appropriate payment schedule.Financing options to include 0% interest are available. Forms of payment accepted by the office are check, cash, or any major credit card.
Why you should visit our office:
- You'll be pampered. Our team of highly trained dental professionals are skilled in finding out what is important to you and working within those parameters. Our low-volume practice allows us to devote ourselves completely to your needs while you're in our care. Our many in-office luxuries include ultra-comfy Tempur-pedic* chairs, watch a movie on virtual reality glasses, or listen to music on noise reducing headphones.
- 24/7 access to the doctor: We are a one-doctor practice with phone and cell service day and night.
- Less pain/ less time in the chair. You'll experience the most efficient, comfortable, and time-saving dental technology available.
- Free consultations. We offer complimentary initial consultations and second opinions.
- Our environment. We don't have the look or the smell of a traditional dental office.
- We really listen to you! Because of the intentionally small size of our dental team and our low volume approach to patient care, we actually have the time to listen to you. Your concerns are our Number One priority.
- There's no pressure. In our office, you will never be pushed to have (or not to have) any procedure we discuss.
- We will work with your schedule. We do as much or as little work during each visit as your schedule and comfort level demands. Our adaptive scheduling makes it all possible.
- No surprise bills in the mail. We will always discuss potential fees and financial options before any treatment is started.
- We'll do only what's right for your mouth. Because of his expertise and experience, Dr. Bickston can often offer many options to help you achieve your goals. You'll feel confident knowing that you're getting the most appropriate care, and not a one-size-fits-all approach.
Our dental office is conveniently located and is just minutes away from Arlington, Mansfield, Cedar Hill and Duncanville.